Thursday, October 22, 2009

Qubee Offers Wimax Packages in Bangladesh

Qubee is offering a new packages 

It was a historic moment indeed for Internet technology in Bangladesh. Just 3 hours ago, Augere Wireless Broadband Bangladesh Ltd started its Wimax sercie in Bangladesh by introducing Qubee Wimad service. At the same time, the company has also inaugurated Qubee ‘flagship store’ in Gulshan, Dhaka. I got the invitation to attend the program but I was some sick and could not go there. However, I sent my photographer Abdul Aziz Liton and he recorded the entire ceremony and also took the pictures and did some video. There was a press release in Bangla and I have translated it in English that you can find a little later in this entry. 


QUBEE 256
SPEED-256
DOWNLOAD CAPACITY-3GB
PRICE-TK.1800+VAT
ADDITIONAL USAGE-TK.0.15/MB



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Link3 is the best.. Read about them here:
http://www.bdtechie.com/2010/01/link3-fiber-to-home-broadband-review.html

Post a Comment